Friday, September 4, 2015

Homeschooling With 3 Littles

Good morning! This is actually my most productive time lately, 0130-0200am. I fall asleep with my babies while I'm putting them to sleep, then I wake up to finish cleaning the house or work on email and homeschool things that couldn't get done earlier. Homeschooling grades 4, 3, 1, and Kinder can be very challenging with a 3 and 2 year old and a 14 month old. The older ones can't concentrate with all the noise and interruptions. The 3 are a bumdle of joy but they needed to be kept busy. Here is item #1 providing at least an hour of fun.
Yes, it's a blow up swimming pool ball pit. The first day we used it, we actually got through math and language arts without a problem. The older ones rotate playing with the littles while the others work. They actually started teaching them their colors and shapes and patterns using the ball pit. I'll be sharing other things we use in another post
I hear world war 3 breaking out downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment